Thursday, January 29, 2009

The way of the pin

So yeah, I called up my step-mother this morning, she's nurse you see. And she said I needed to go to the hospital, which scared me not a little! So I went to work to find someone to go to hospital with me and they said that I should call up my GP first so that then I wouldn't have to sit in A&E forever! I started calling the GP and couldn't get through for more than an hour and my stomach is getting pretty painful by this point so I go tell my boss who then rings them up and gets through immediately. Of course. Anyway doc says don't go to the hospital, come see me... in two and a half hours... So in the meantime I am told to eat some Ontbijtkoek which should wrap round the pin and stop it spiking me and help me pass it etc. I go to the doctor and he said "Yeeeeeeah, it'll be fine, you'll just have to wait". So at the end of the day I was completely right to just let it get on with it! Lol, but this way I didn't have to do much work so that was cool!

Not much else is happening. Still talking to people on IRC and one of the guys that I'm going to meet at FOSDEM is being fairly flirty with me so my inner flirt is responding. And my friend told me he was a little jealous bless him lol. But I explained that I couldn't help it and I think he was a bit mollified lol.

Night night

No comments:

Post a Comment