Thursday, January 8, 2009

Almost the weekend

I know, I've been back less than one week and I already want to be off work again... Surely there are people in the world who love their jobs, if you are one of those people please tell me! If no-one responds I won't take it as confirmation that there aren't people who like their jobs, don't worry.

We had another testing day at work today. I've come to realise I quite like doing software testing, it's mostly easy and lots of people join in so it means there's a lot of conversation going on. There are a couple of tables posted on an internal wiki page so you can tick the ones you've done that passed or put crosses next to the ones that failed. It was a good day for the most part.

This evening I went to hang out with Ewout and his friends. They're pretty nice people. Quite a mixed bunch actually. One of the guys, Frank, is one of those sweet "I'm not emo!" kids and a huuuuuuuuuge prude. Which is fun because the other guys aren't, to varying degrees. It was good fun. I played Halo... And sucked ass, major amounts of ass. But I knew I would so at least I didn't let myself down!

Tomorrow I go to kookpunt! *Finally* I get to go play in the big cookery shop :D I hope I don't buy too much stuff... Fun fun fun though. Tomorrow I also have to make a cake again. I don't know what it will be, probably something from my sexy new recipe book ^^ When I get my site up and running I will have a separate recipes section and promise for months on end that I'll update it, honest I will, and just as you give up hope I'll write up billions of recipes hehehe. Which reminds me! I found my own, hand-written recipe book, with my recipe for super awesome unbaked chocolate cheesecake. I'm so happy!

Beeeeed time! x

No comments:

Post a Comment