Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I did it again...

Yup, turned off the computer before I blogged - whoops!

So I did a major recycling run for work today, about three crates of paper and *lots* of boxes. It wasn't fun. But I learnt one thing; never get personalised stationery. At least, not if you're a company and so you'll get lots in at one time. Then change your logo. I'm so glad it was recycling because there must have been hundreds and hundreds of pages of unused company-logo paper. It was such a waste but then it's not like it can go back in the printer. It was so sad :(

Hum hum hum what else? Oh! I'm going to a totally geeky conference in Brussels on the 6th of February woo! It's all about OpenSource development and stuff. Should be good! Hopefully at least Matthias will come with me and maybe Ewout too. I asked everyone else via email but they haven't gotten back to me so whatever! We'll see what happens...

I'm sure I should have more to say... Just a short one it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment