Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Oh noes!

I almost posted last night but I was distracted before I clicked the Publish button then closed Firefox without clicking it - d'oh!

So, yesterday: I got my screen! (It's so shiny) I also got fabric to turn into goodie bags for FOSDEM. It's going to be lots of fun.

I cleared all my desk and wiped it down and plugged my computer together (the externals) then I realised I'd left my power-cable at work... Ah well, I haven't actually turned it on today either, just never did lol. I'll turn it on tomorrow hehehehe.

I finished my prototype drawstring gift bag, it's pretty darn cool actually! I'm now making my friend's one then I'll get on with making my other friend's then mine :D They're easier to make than stockings ^^ You don't need to bother with a pattern for one thing.

Nothing much else is happening, work is being crappy again but I'm making lots of new aber friends so it's all good.

Oh! My friend had his skin graft yesterday and it all went well apparently, hopefully he'll be back in aber by the end of the week :D

Night night

No comments:

Post a Comment