Tuesday, January 13, 2009

You get what you wish for...

So I've been begging for some work to do... mentally, not out loud. And today I got it! It's not nearly as fun as the stuff Ewout is doing but it's should be interesting. It's pretty simple but then might lead to a whole restructure - yes, another one! But it's stuff to do.

I've finally decided on my computer screen and I think I will just get a keyboard and mouse here in the Netherlands then if I want a better keyboard I can get one when I go home. That or I'll get a real nice one but just reassign the keys so it works like an english one :D I'd have to get some little stickers or something but that's all for the future!

I've been in a bad mood all day but it's finally been shifted just by conversation with good friends which is nice. I talked to a couple of dutch guys and they're lovely but it just doesn't work as well as with friends you have a connection with you know?

Thank goodness for well-known friends.

And for ones that don't say "Have you bought a screen yet? Don't get that one, that brand are crap, well fine then! Get that screen. Have you bought it yet? Have you bought WoW yet? I want my zebra!"

*Willow bangs her head on the table* arrrrrrrrrgh ::brain malfunction::

But now I am feeling more chipper and I'm going to play xbox games again tomorrow woop woop! I'm so awful but hopefully after six months I will be fairly decent then I can play against my housemates! I won't win but I might actually do OK, that'll be good enough for me :)

Oh oh! I'm reading The Andromeda Strain so expect a review soon and I also just finished The Great Gatsby at the weekend so I'll review that soon too :)

Night night xx

No comments:

Post a Comment