Saturday, January 17, 2009

Cook shop!!

I finally finally made it to the cook shop *does little dance* it's so cool! I was so impressed. I may have to go back there and buy more stuff at a later date - woop! I got me a loaf tin and a pie dish and! what must be the most awesome piece of bakeware ever - an expandable cookie sheet! It's in two parts that can be slid apart or together to make a different length sheet. I have a real big oven at work so I can stretch it out and probably will have a smaller one at uni so I can have a shorter tray. I'm so chuffed with it it's untrue!

I went to a photography shop today. There's another photography meet-up next sunday (ugh) with the theme being "vintage black and white". Naturally, in this digital day and age, that could pose quite a problem for afilm photographer like me. Not many places sell black and white film these days let alone develop it. But! Foto Klein to the (slightly expensive) rescue! Not only do they have a huge stock of black and white film *but* they develop it, in three days! There was a little shop in Cambridge, near the station that did black and white development in three hours but not many people used their services so they had bugger all else to do. Great shop; I hope it's still there. But as regards the rest of the world I don't really have high hopes for speedy black and white film development so three days is awesome!

I just watched Panic Room. A very very good movie I felt, I got really tense during it I must say. It really draws you into the action. It was also very well filmed. There were lots of "going through the floorboards" type moments which were well handled. Yeah, really good film.

That's all I can think of to say now. I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeepy!

Night night xx

No comments:

Post a Comment