Thursday, January 15, 2009

Riding Whales?

This should be another quick one really. Posting late again, you'd think I'd learn!

Computer update: it's HERE! And built! And works! And has Vista on it... Hmmm less good ;) But it's all put together, OS installed and I have my new mouse and keyboard but I can't get the screen I want till next week :( Still! Yippee! Hehehehe. I bring it home tomorrow probably. We put it together at work and now that everything is installed the only thing I need to change is the monitor and I can do that here. Though I really need to tidy my desk!!

Right, the reason I'm posting so late is 'cos I was watching a movie. The Whale Rider to be specific. Quite a sweet movie, kinda predictable but it was more moving than I thought it was going to be, less cheesy, I felt. Which was nice :) Um yeah, it's not a funfun movie though but it's not a deep thought one either. It's nice but I can't think of a way to define a decent viewing time. You know, you have pick-me-up movies and he-just-dumped-me ones and one where you're laughing all the time so you're in the mood for a funny one, or you want action or romance. And clearly it's not any of those. But it's a nice movie if you can't think of something else to watch, or you're not in the mood for any other genre. And of course when you want to watch it too! Don't get me wrong, it's just kinda - unclassifiable!

Night night! I'll do reviews over the weekend methinks. Friday tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment