Sunday, February 1, 2009

Buggrit!

I forgot *again* This is not going well...

So yesterday was JB's last day at work. I'm really going to miss him, he was one of the few always-lovely guys at work. But he's getting paid more and I think he'll be happier so that's all good.

Not much else happened. Welp started walking! He's on crutches now and very mobile it seems! He may even not have to go back to another hospital, just straight home or back to Aber as he so wishes.

The IRC channel #fresher was "usurped" by #42. Basically we encouraged everyone to move over to the new one due to the fact that not everyone on the channel was a fresher *and* all the freshers on it wouldn't be next year!

This time next week I'll be at FOSDEM! I wish Welp was going to be there :( I *might* have a small crush on him >_>

My black and white photos from last week aren't done yet, they should be ready on Tuesday. On the up(?) side. I now own a scanner. A non-cheap one, eeks! But still, it means I can scan all my pictures in - woo!

Tomorrow is D-Day... Download-Day. Tomorrow I *will* sort out my computer, I *will* do it. This is getting ridiculous. And now I don't have an excuse because I have an extension cable. A black one. Yes, I did specifically buy a black one, even if it possibly cost more. Yes... I have issues! But otherwise it wouldn't match!

I finished Cry Wolf by Patricia Briggs. I think I'm getting soppier, I got a little teary at the end lol. It was very good though a little too much "OMG he's dead! Oh... no... wait, he's still alive!" going on but that's not really a big problem lol. I think I might start on one of the nice hard backs tonight.

My website is closer to being set up. I still have to create a fireFTP account (I think) and then I can upload proper HTML files. Then my website will be truly my own! I also found some people to do an online "book club" type thing with so I'm going to work out how to fix up that forum thing. For the other online book club we might be reading Fight Club, Catcher in the Rye or Brave New World. I loved Brave New World but I haven't read either of the others, I'm quite looking forward to this months. Perhaps if I've gotten the forum up in time I'll set it for our book club too. Or maybe just review it ^^

Night night xx

P.S. *big* crush...

No comments:

Post a Comment