Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Problem resolutions...

That's right! Problem semi-solved ^_^ The work one that is. Sietse came over and pair-programmed with me for a couple of hours. Again it was one of those "Let's change everything" jobs. But as it was only really the XML he changed and it was all made up anyway I didn't much care... But yes. Just a bit of tweaking, some testing, integration with Ewout's stuff and... we might have a release! Though I'm trying not to get my hopes up, seeing as the releases have never worked out before.

Speaking of releases - testing fun next week for VIZ >_< *sigh*

On a cool note though. Through a legal aliens e-mail someone had posted about wanting artists and photographers to help make e-cards as part of her new business. Just donate some of pictures (fully credited) to put on e-cards that managers can send to employees, she's trying to battle the "bad manager" issues that are often existent. It's a really cool idea I think and as I haven't much else to do with the photos other than put them on flickr and dA I figured I may as well put them to good use ^_^

That's pretty much it. Might hang up my rose to dry actually.

Night x

No comments:

Post a Comment