Monday, February 2, 2009

I don't have a good title for today really. I just tried to get my vista license 'cos the boys at work said I wouldn't have to download it I could just get the license. But, unsurprisingly perhaps, they were wrong. This is what happens when people who have bugger all knowledge of what you have to do try and help you. ¬_¬

Ah well, seems I do have to download it and now it's late and I haven't - whoops! Bah! It's my computer, I've already gotten it weeks ahead of schedule so it can wait I guess.

I'm on the verge of an actual breakthrough at work. I may have managed to solve the problem I've been working on for a long long time. And it's not just because I've been spending too much time on IRC. The problem with code you haven't written and only half understand is that it takes a looooooooong time to unravel. But I think I might have done it!

I'm still not done with my sewing either :S Gonna have to speed up a bit!

Hmmm Welp ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment