Thursday, February 12, 2009

FOSDEM and photos

So, um, yes. Last weekend I went to FOSDEM, it was lots of fun. We had great weather on the Friday (no lectures) so we walked around Brussels taking photos. Brussels is a beautiful city I thought. Sure it's got some down points, what city doesn't? But I thought on the whole it was very very pretty. When I get my films back (next week) I'll show you...

Speaking of which!! I've done it! I have scanned and uploaded some piccies ^_^

http://www.flickr.com/photos/amethystwillow

So the black and white ones are from the UPC and there will be more to come. The other ones are older and stuff, bleh. But yay! I have some up! Only... 9 more films to go... that were developed in Rotterdam >_< It's an undertaking lol.

But yes, FOSDEM was great, it was nice seeing some people from Aber and meeting some new people. I learnt some stuff too... I also drank beer! Proper Belgian beer. It was lush! I got really rather drunk, much fun was had!

I had a meeting with Peter K today which was less bad than I thought it was going to be but I've still come out of it with two deadlines ¬_¬ but I thought I was going to get majorly told off and I wasn't so it's all good.

People might be coming to visit me over Easter! Fun fun fun. Things are pretty good anyways :) Except that people at work suck and/or are leaving. *sigh* some things never change though that's just the way life is I guess.

Night night x

No comments:

Post a Comment