Thursday, February 19, 2009

Too good to be true

Well it would have been wouldn't it? I knew it and it was. *sigh* I almost blogged yesterday but I forgot to hit the right button. Anyway I was having testing issues which Sietse fixed, followed swiftly by authentication issues. Not yet fixed. And then! Coding changes. Bye bye 20th February release. Probably... That or a late night >_< *sigh* fun fun fun. And all that jazz.

I was chatting to my new Italian housemate again today. She's so lovely ^_^ The only down side is that she's so chatty and I wanted to come back and talk to welp and people. She distracted me a bit from that needless to say. But it's ok really hehehe.

Ummmm. I've been playing with adding stuff to my website. I actually have a proper home page and stuff now! www.faeryforest.co.uk heeheehee.

Bed time...

2 comments:

  1. You probably realize, I have no idea what you're testing, authenticating and coding...and, also, if you tried to explain it to me, then I'd just have *almost* no idea...but I wish you much luck on the project.

    I just clicked over to your home page and it looks really nice!! I know you're just getting started on it, but I'm sure once you're done it'll be amazing. And perfectly coded :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be honest, I'm so confused about it right now I don't think I could explain it to myself... So I certainly shan't attempt on anyone else!

    I'm glad you like it, I'm going for a nice clean look on it. Though it looks a bit nekkid right now! I'll have to find/make me some cool art to go on it :)

    ReplyDelete