Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day... and all that jazz

As I wished you all yesterday, I hope you all spent today exactly as you wanted. Within reason, I mean, if you wanted to spend the day with Johnny Depp (I don't blame you if you did!) then I hope this day managed to live up to slightly more realistic expectations ;)

Today was better that I thought it was going to be. I have a boyfriend, of sorts... We met on t'internet through a teacher as he goes to my university - so it's not just a random internet relationship! It's been quite a whirlwind to be honest! But yes, so we've been officially together ten days. Needless to say given that he's in Wales and I'm in Rotterdam I wasn't expecting anything. I really wasn't. So when I got woken up at the godawful hour of 9:30 ;) - hey! it's Saturday - opening the door to a lady holding a rose was quite possibly the most pleasant surprise that can turn up at 9:30 on a Saturday. Unless it was himself - that would have been pretty good too! Lazy person that I am I washed up a bottle to put the rose into, trimmed the stem etc. and went back to bed! When I got up two hours later I promptly took pictures of it ^_^

I didn't do much else today. I meant to go into town to buy a usb wireless majig for my computer but decided to stay in and talk to Welp instead. Which means I have to go out shopping tomorrow funfunfun! But then I will have internet and can put my computer online and maybe, just maybe, it'll work...

Go Wales in the rugby! Hehe, being French and English and going to Uni in Wales gives me a fifty per cent chance of supporting a team that wins the Six Nations! Wales are looking good so far for another Grand Slam this year which would be amazing.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely rose and an even lovelier romantic gesture :). Glad you had a nice surprise!
    ~Marilyn

    ReplyDelete