Saturday, February 21, 2009

Yup, too good

Bleugh, it was a long hard day today. Authentication (no, I won't explain ;) ) still didn't work and my glorious loving boss decided to a) ask me to do stuff b) make me change stuff c) suggest things that would be nice THEN DO THEM WITHOUT TELLING ME So, yeah, ugh. And instead of a late night I decided to just leave. At six.

So I got home, reheated some food from last night. Drank an 89 cent small bottle of smirnoff ice, had some ice cream. And it's all good.

I also took one of those Jung psychology test things: http://similarminds.com/jung.html It was quite interesting. I took a similar test earlier but it came out with a result that was only half "me" this one however, is all me. Not all *of* me, there are some bits that are still present in other "results" but there wasn't anything I would disagree with. So that was cool. Check it out, see what you came up with. The similarminds site has its own "profile" page for each Jung-type but there are also fairly good descriptions here - that's linked to my Type. INFP. Sounds a bit wishy-washy but hey. Not everyone gets to share a psychology type with Shakespeare, ET and the Virgin Mary :P

I took the BBC brain-sex quiz too. I've taken it before, three or more years ago now. I have a 100% asexual brain! Woo! I think... Anyway, if you fancy having a go and don't feel totally embarrassed about the results post them up ^_^

Night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment