Saturday, February 14, 2009

More art stuff

So there are *more* photos up on my flickr account. And then I decided that they were going to drive me crazy - looking at black and white photos from the same trip over and over so I've put up some drawings instead. Fun times. To be fair I'm kind of cheating. I haven't done any proper drawing for a while so these are all kind of old. Hopefully I might do some more drawing but I'm not banking on it! I really need to organise my art work - I've photos and drawings all over the place, it's getting a bit ridiculous. Another trip to Blokker to buy boxes maybe? Hehehe. It might be a good idea actually. Given that I haul stuff everywhere. Some of these drawings are oh, five years old, if not more, and yeah they've travelled everywhere with me. Finally being immortalised! I'm clearly going to have a house with an attic that I can convert into an "Art space" then put all my art work or the art of friends/relatives all over the walls. It can be attached to my dream dark room and photography studio ;)

Happy Valentine's Day everyone. I hope you all get to spend it exactly as you wish, or near enough ^_^ xx

No comments:

Post a Comment