Thursday, December 11, 2008

Weird cheesecake

So today I made a white chocolate cheesecake and it didn't mention a base, I didn't think about this till I was prepping the cake tin at which point I was like: "Whoa... what!?" Seriously, biscuit-baseless cheesecake? Unfortunately I didn't have enough biscuits so baseless it will be, I'm still surprised though. I mean I know that it's possible, in theory, maybe even yummy - but why *not* have a biscuit base? We shall see tomorrow. It looks naked somehow though...

I had another one of those days that makes you go "Only X more days/weeks/months/years before I'm out of here forever!" One of the senior guys asked me why I had various data in a certain place, why I hadn't asked my sysadmin to put them in. I didn't even know I had a sysadmin... I'm basically making this up as I go along so I didn't know not to put something there or that I should have duplicates of this - 'cos no-one has told me! So I was just sitting there as he was asking me questions going "I DON'T KNOW!" (in my head). Luckily Matthias was assigned to help me so we're fixed AND deployed! That's right. We're live. www.visiblelogistics.com kids, for all your order management needs. Or something!

Turns out *I* am my sysadmin ¬_¬

I finished my grandmother's stocking! But I can't find my camera cable so I'll look it up at the weekend and will *finally* post the photos. And I need to get lining!

14 sleeps till Christmas! xx

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Kate! Thanks for visiting my blog and taking part in my book exchange! I love white chocolate cheesecake, but I've got to say the crust is my favorite part. How did yours come out? And oh my gosh! I love that you say "sleeps" until Christmas. On of my dearest friends is an Aussie and she says that too. I've always loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate, I'm a definite sweets fan, so you had me at "white chocolate cheesecake"!!! Glad we're doing the book exchange together :).

    ReplyDelete