Monday, December 22, 2008

Round up

This will be, as mentioned, a review of the last 72 hours because I didn't post very interestingly on Saturday.

Ummm so, ferry ride was cool. I met a guy, well he came over to talk to me and we hung out for the better part of the journey. He had been driving around Europe in his motorhome for the last six months! He's visited 18 countries and apparently he and his friend are sick of the sight of each other! He's a recovering stammerer so we had a really interesting conversation about that, he knows Gareth Gates hehehe. We played cards and just chatted and it really passed the time.

Sunday I got some presents for my boyfriend and then went to my Mum's for her Christmas party. Will (my bf) came, it was so good to see him. I don't know when I will see him again though :( My friend Henry also came and it was great to see him too. The party was really good fun. As is the nature of "young 'uns" we soon found another room and started doing non-grown up talking things. Like playing card games. A very card filled weekend. Great fun!

Today I got up very late, did the last bit of my Christmas shopping, met some of my brother's weird friends, hugged my younger siblings (haven't seen them for four months) and decorated the Christmas tree. It was fab. Tomorrow is baby-sitting I think. *sigh* my brother is going to hang out with his gf in town and bring me back a frappuccino :D It might be my only starbucks of the season!

Night night guys.

THREE sleeps till Christmas! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment