Thursday, December 4, 2008

Talking... and more talking

Todaaaaay, we finished the video - we did it! We fricking did it! *AND* we did the voiceover! We're so cool. And finished, thank crap. I do think I sounded weird though but I know everyone thinks that! I'm also doing a podcast later - in the next twenty minutes or so, crazy! It should be lots of fun, it's with a couple of wacky friends of mine so it's all good.

I did more story writing today, only 200 words or so but that's 'cos I got disrupted, by the people I'm doing the podcast with. But that's OK 'cos means I have some actual structure for tomorrow. This was another new scene 'cos last night's one has some good ideas but ones that need thought and as I promised writing not thinking I shall sort out those thoughts at the weekend so I can finish the scene. This new one comes a few days/weeks after the other one. I'm back on my happy writing wave now.

Sometimes it's easy to get down and then everything feels like too much work and that first kick in the arse is the hardest. But then it's great when you get past it. I was the same a few weeks ago with being social. I was really down and antisocial and it was just easier to avoid everyone and pretend I wasn't around. But I slipped up I think and someone found me online - one of my best friends actually - and so we talked and I remembered that actually social interaction isn't terrible! I still mostly hide away but I talk to my friend and my brother and one of my podcasting friends and that's more 'cos they're the only people that I'm interested in than because I'm still 100% antisocial - honest!

It snowed today, *lots* it was amazing. It didn't stick much but in a couple of places it did and it had that magic crushing/crunching feeling beneath your feet, it was so great.

I broke the no-chocolate ban again this weekend. The video making was becoming stressful and my colleague was needing some too. I got my favourite Milka Amavel praline god-made conoction and some Cote D'Or milk chocolate which was surprisingly not great. I haven't that brand in a while but I remember it being fairly good but I was kinda disappointed. Oh well, it did the job and I will endeavour not to have chocolate at the weekend but I can't make any promises!

21 more sleeps till Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment