Monday, December 1, 2008

Chocolates...

Happy first of December my dears - it's almost Christmas time! I love Christmas and I will have no groaning about it in the comments if you please :D

I found out I got my student loan in yesterday so I have spent lots of money :S On other people's Christmas presents - in my defence. I may have spent a bit on me but... well it's my money and I don't care. I did put a big lump in my savings accounts before I started spending so it's not *wasting* per se ;)

I've done 4 and 2 halves worth of Christmas shopping already which I'm very proud of! I just bought my best friend what may just be the most amazing present in the world. Or at least, we thought so. Thorntons now do Alphabet Truffles you can write your own message in truffles. Mess around with it - the letters are actually photos of truffles so you can see what your message will be like. It's amazing! Well, fairly simple really but seeing as I am sending my friend a fun christmas message we think it's hilarious!

I also came across this website a little while ago: http://www.iloveyoumorethanchocolate.co.uk/Default.aspx which I think you'll agree is quite the best name for a chocolate web site you could imagine! They have great looking chocolate, cute creations and some chocolately phrases ranging from the simple: 'Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Yours' to 'Feeling Stressed? Indulge'.

Anyway yes, lots of chocolate and despite, accidentally, breaking my no-chocolate-during-the-week ban (someone put it in my hand and it went in my mouth before I remembered) I intend to keep a calm head about all this chocolate and merely buy it for other people - aren't I good?

In light of what I said yesterday about enforced writing I have decided it will be the next activity to be phased into the regime. I can manage (normally) no chocolate on weekdays and so now we need something else to manage.

At least five days a week I will do some writing. I will write at least 100 words every one of those five days. More is, of course, allowed.

I know I know, it's only 100 words but at the rate I'm going it's better than nothing - literally. And hopefully that'll get me back into it and I can up the amount. And it's to be five separate days mind. No storing it up for the weekend - no no no. Not allowed.

There are probably other things I should say but I can't think what they are and it's half eleven so I'm offskiing which is obviously the present participle of 'offski'...

No comments:

Post a Comment