Saturday, December 20, 2008

Almost home!

That's right, less than 24 hours and I will be in my own bed. Y'all are probably sick of hearing me talk about it but it's my blog and I don't care I'm afraid!

We had the work party today. It was OK, I spent quite a while hanging out in the kitchen with people I knew rather than mingling. I also horrified a colleague when I told him I didn't go out much because I didn't want to go out alone. He's going to take me to the Irish Pub and I think this will make things better... I'm not sure though! But anyways, seems like I have friends now, which is weird. But good! It's nice to know :) I also made friends with the girlfriend of another colleague. She's humourously (sp?) bitchy to the other guy, quite good fun really hehehe.

After that I hung out with Casper (not the friendly ghost) and discussed books and movies for at least an hour. I'm fairly sure he's my hero. He's the one who lent me Ender's Game for which I shall forever be in his debt! So overall it was a good time but not particularly because it was a party! There was drunken singing and guitar hero going on which was less fun! I left early so I could do some packing which is *blatantly* not happening now, *sigh* Well, not much of it at least. Probably do a whirlwind scourge of stuff but it's definitely bedtime!

6 sleeps till Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment