Monday, December 15, 2008

The great outdoors...

OK, false adverstising, this isn't about the outdoors at all, well not from a nature perspective anyway. No, this is to pay homage to the fact that *I* am going out this week... THREE times. That's right ladies and gentlemen the recluse is leaving the belfry... or whatever. I say "out" I'm going to the movies tomorrow, going to hang out with Ewout and his friend at his friend's house and eat pizza and play XBox games and then also go to the work party. But seeing as, though it's a party, it's being held at the office so I'm not really going out to at all I'm not sure if it counts. Anyways, I will count it just... because. And actually I'm going out/partying four times this week 'cos my mum is having a party too. Hooray for interaction of an unforced nature! Also at my mum's party I get to see a uni friend of mine who is actually working in Cambridge and my boyfriend will be coming too!

Back to the stockings, breaking news that it is, I have just bent the seams slightly and now it fits huzzah! I'm almost done - squee! That's a noise of happiness by the way.

So I'm going to see The Day The Earth Stood Still tomorrow - look here for my non-technical, was-it-good-fun? review tomorrow night :D

Night night xx

10 sleeps till Christmas!!!

I made a new anti-recluse tag for all the posts detailing the fact that I went outside ;) I'm not actually *that* bad but it seemed like a lark!

No comments:

Post a Comment