Saturday, November 1, 2008

So it's the sixth day

I hope you all had very happy hallowe'ens! I've had a nice day today - hung out with my mum and her partner, went into the fabric shop that has always tempted me in town and rightly so. It was amazing! I didn't even get to explore like half of it - I'm going back next weekend no doubt about it. I also went to a department store (a nice one) and pondered the idea of satisfying my craving for cushions, I need some on my couch as it's not the most comfortable thing in the world and it would be nice to be more snuggly you know? But maybe I'll get some plain ones and make covers with fabric from the fabric shop who knows!? Fun fun fun.

Anyways, I just want to give a shout to all those doing the NaNoWriMo this month. It sounds like a fab idea, I'd really consider it but I'm a few thousand words into my first book *ever* so I wanted to see how I go with that rather than cheat or start another one *at the same time* Maybe next year, when I know how I write books and whether I would ever do it ever again. Oh, only I'll be writing a dissertation this time next year *doh* Isn't uni fun? :)

Um, um, um, not much else to say, some friends on a forum know that I'm writing a book so they keep asking questions and giving me outlandish things to put in it - ok so it's a fantasy adventure story but some things just aren't, you know, required. Anyways one person asked me if the dragons had enemies and I was like "No... but they did fight amongst themselves before" which I hadn't known before, it's nice when your story tells you things about itself. Makes life that little bit easier. Anyways, night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment