Monday, November 3, 2008

Better than God?

Ok... not really 'cos he built a world in seven days but I'm just proud of myself for having remembered to do this everyday and now I'm on the eighth day - I really am *that* bad at sticking to things *sigh*

So I just watched Bride and Prejudice, what a silly movie that is. Good fun though, it reminds me I haven't read Jane Austen in a very long time, those are the books I can read over the next week hopefully. They're classics, they might even be on sale in the Netherlands, fingers crossed.

Work was... kinda hard today. There's a guy at work who I got on really well with when I started, he really helped me out. And he's mostly nice and helpful but it turns out he's been spying on me for my mentors (I know I mentioned this before) and it just gets to me that he can be so nice and friendly but be such an utter wanker. Maybe that's just guys though? Hehehe.

Still no work on the book :S I know I haven't a deadline but I feel lazy! I fell asleep before getting anywhere last night so it's an early night for tonight with some writing or plotting or SOMETHING before I go to bed! I did a survey on my favourite forum yesterday, asking people about their first kiss or best kiss perhaps. I had a really romantic one personally but I'm not sure how to write it in a book! Well, it's more about getting them *to* the situation where they might kiss that's the hard part. So if anyone would like to tell me their most romantic/best kiss I'd be more than grateful.

I think that's all for now, oh and happy voting tomorrow Americans!

No comments:

Post a Comment