Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Story Time

So it would appear that I've started writing a story... it wasn't intentional I promise but it happened and now I'm on the second chapter and it's good fun. It's about dragons which is always good but other than that I'm keeping schtum. I think it could be good but then I'm sure all writers think that of their novels. I already know that it has to be a trilogy or at least in three parts which is a tad scary if only because it means I have to write three books! I'm pretty new at this so I'm going to start spending time trawling the internet to find out how other people do the whole writing malarkey and when's a good time to start looking for publishing, not that it'll be published I'm sure but it'd be nice to try :) I'm going to get a lot of people to read it first if only to set up a fan base!

No comments:

Post a Comment