Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I'm BACK!

It's true, months and months later, I have finally gotten round to returning to blogging, just in time to wish y'all a very merry Christmas.

Uhm, news, I am back in Britain, Wales specifically and loving it! Back at University, applying for jobs, doing assignments (honest!) and working around my lectures at Millets - an outdoor shop. It's fun and it's so good to be home.

I could list loads of reasons for having disappeared but you don't want to hear it, suffice to say, I'm glad I'm back ^_^

Tell me your news. I've missed you guys...

Oh oh! Shout out to/for/about Marilyn Brant over at Brant Flakes who has had a book published, will be getting another published next year and is in the process of writing a third. I am so chuffed for her! Her first book According to Jane is on Amazon, and on my Amazon wishlist (and has been since it was first available for pre-order) ready for some Christmas money to buy it for me ;)

Love love love.
I promise not to wait eight months before posting again ;)
xxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Hey!!! Welcome back and thanks for the shout out, too! I'm glad to know you're happy in your return to the U.K. and back at the university having a good year. And Merry Christmas (a little early, but I'm sure I'll get to say it again :) to you as well!!
    p.s. Can you believe it's been a whole year since we swapped books?? Where did this time go?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh it is!! Wooooow. Where *did* the time go?? I'd suggest we do it again but it's probably a bit late lol.

    You're most welcome, I'm so proud of you! Heehee.

    ReplyDelete