Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Big news!

That's right! I have amaaaazing news. So you might have noticed if you're a reader of this blog that I am somewhat unhappy with my life in the Netherlands. I don't talk about it much but it might have come across... Lol, like I don't bitch about it a lot. I'm sorry about that btw. Anyways. So my contract was for 12 months meaning I had to stay until the end of June. But that's CHANGED! Yeah baby, due to a number of reasons that haven't been explained to me plus the fact I mentioned I was quite homesick I get to go home on 26th April! Woohoo! I am so unbelievably chuffed hehehehe.

In other news I finished a story! OK, so it was one of those sub-ops and was *definitely* written to a deadline which is less great but all two of my readers enjoyed it soooo...Whatever. I submitted it about eleven pm my time last night which is about five their time and I haven't heard back yet I doubt I will for a while. I'm not really sure how these things go. It's a story for Circlet Press, this e-book in particular so I'll let you know if I get e-published or not!

Fun times ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Yay for you getting to go home early!!! And Double Yay (I know, that's not really an expression :-) for finishing a story!! Will keep my fingers crossed that it gets accepted for the e-book but, either way, please keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete